An escape room game with horror and action elements…
Nevrosa is an escape room game with horror and action elements, where you are trying to find your way out of a mystic laboratory through solving puzzles while being locked in with a strange creature. Mystical machines, an old family curse, and various endings depending on your ways of play.
- Total immersion — redirect walking locomotion design for natural walking inside your chaperone bounds.
- Symphonic soundtrack with position sound system to dive further into Nevrosa world.
- Unique game-play — combining puzzle, action and horror elements with an intuitive narrative.
- Art deco-inspired environment filled with creepy puzzle machines and dangerous Mist world in the mirrors to explore.
- Evil artifact in your hands: why it follows you? Does it whisper something or it’s just in your head?
- Different endings: you decide how this nightmare ends.
Click on any of the images for a larger view.
Have Questions? Contact Us Now!
If you have any questions or would like to contact Austin County VR, give us a call at (979) 253-0169 and we’ll do our best to answer them for you. Or, you can shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org