PREPARE. TO. JOB…
The year is 2050. In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the “Job Simulator” to learn what it was like ‘to job’.
Players can relive the glory days of work by simulating the ins and outs of being a gourmet chef, an office worker, a convenience store clerk, and more.
Key Jobbing Features:
- Throw a stapler at your boss!
- Learn to ‘job’ in four not-so historically accurate representations of work-life before society was automated by robots!
- Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
- Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
- Are you able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There’s no cleanup required in VR!
- Gain valuable life experience by firing new employees, serving slushy treats, brewing English tea, and ripping apart car engines!
Click on any of the images for a larger view.
Have Questions? Contact Us Now!
If you have any questions or would like to contact Austin County VR, give us a call at (979) 253-0169 and we’ll do our best to answer them for you. Or, you can shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org