For the first time ever, step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse…
Step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there, and shoot, snipe and blast your way through hordes of undead close enough to touch. Arizona Sunshine has you battle for survival across a blistering hot, post-apocalyptic Arizona
– Real-life weapon handling. Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
– Freely explore your surroundings. Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
– Enjoy a full-size single player campaign. The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
– Join forces in co-op multiplayer. Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
– Put yourself through serious survival. Scavenge the environment, loot your enemies and manage your ammo and consumables.
– Experience unprecedented VR realism. Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie carnage, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
– Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.
Click on any of the images below for a larger view.
Have Questions? Contact Us Now!
If you have any questions or would like to contact Austin County VR, give us a call at (979) 253-0169 and we’ll do our best to answer them for you. Or, you can shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org